Sunday, October 12, 2008

Topics on My Blog

This is my first real post on my blog. It almost feels good except I don't know what to write about. Generally, blogs have one or two main topics that they are consistent in writing about. I don't feel I have one or two topics that I could write about for a couple of weeks, let alone the rest of the school year. The good news is that I am allowed three or four topics to write about consistently. Great. That makes it so much easier. I hope that the topic of "whatever is on my mind" is acceptable. But I'm going to be optimistic, I think I might be able to pull this off. There are a couple of things that I do really like. I could probably write a lot about sports. I play a lot of those. I think I might also be able to write about movies, I really appreciate a good movie. Some other topics that might be found on this blog are politics (I really don't know a lot about them, but I do know that I have some opinions on what is going on), the culinary arts, and ______. That blank is there because I do not know what I am going to uncover throughout the year and I do not know if I will find something that appeals to me enough to consistently write about.

No comments: